How to Book
Please read through “How to Book” and “How to Pay” information below before you will book a cottage. This page will explain rental procedure and renters responsibilities and obligations. This service is generally for families and adults and we are sorry to say that young parties and anyone under the age of 26 cannot apply for a booking. Some conditions apply…
Last Minute Booking.
All bookings made within 4 weeks of occupancy must be paid in full amount plus the Security Deposit of 1000 or Accidental Damage Coverage Insurance of $90 by certified cheque, or credit card, or through Interact e-Transfer.
If you choose the Cottage of your interest, you are ready to book it:
- Go to the Rental Application Form from the cottage you choose and fill it out.
- Print Rental Agreement RCS, sign and return to our office during 2 business days:
by fax (416)519-5590, or
by e-mail contact@RentCottageSimcoe.com
If we did not get your signed Rental Agreement in our office during 2 business days, your prebooking will be automatically canceled.
Please note that no rental is finished until we confirm it with you in writing.
- Pay Booking Deposit* (which guarantee the booking) during 3 business days of the time of booking.
* Booking Deposit :
1/3 of the Accommodation price plus
the Processing fee of $95 and
the Accidental Damage Coverage Insurance of $90 (if purchased)
If we did not get your Booking Deposit in our office during 3 business days in High Season, we will charge you 10% of the total rental cost (because the cottage was reserved for you in High Season).
How to Pay
- Booking Deposit – 1/3 of the Accommodation price (which guarantees the booking) plus the Processing fee of $95 and the Accidental Damage Coverage insurance of $90 (if purchased) will be required during 3 business days of the time of booking:
– pay through Interact e-Transfer or
– Phone: (416) 551-2261 and pay with your’s credit cards: VISA and MasterCard accepted or
– pay by cash
- Balance payment – 2/3 of the Accommodation price will be required during 10 business days of the time of booking:
– By mail: a post-dated cheque, dated 6 weeks prior to the start of the rent, is forwarded to our office by mail, or
– By Phone: (416)551-2261 (VISA and MasterCard accepted),
– also you may pay by cash or
– through Interact e-Transfer.
All bookings, made within 4 weeks of occupancy, must be paid in full amount of Accommodation price plus Processing fee of $95 and the refundable Security Accidental Damage Deposit RCS of $1000 or Accidental Damage Insurance RCS of $90 by certified cheque, or credit card, or by cash, or through Interact e-Transfer.
You can also buy the Trip Cancellation insurance here.
If you cancel your booking (we only accept cancellation in writing), we will try to rebook the cottage.
- If we are successful in rebooking, your accommodation payment less cancellation fee of $190 is refundable.
- If we are not successful in rebooking, your accommodation payment is non-refundable.
Payment is in Canadian currency only.
To protect your money in case of unforeseeable consequence we recommend you to purchase the Trip Cancellation Insurance. The cost is inexpensive, but it can help.
If you have questions, please contact us at contact@RentCottageSimcoe.com, one of our staff will be happy to answer.