All days except mentioned below
Jan 02 - Mar 15
Jun 01 - Jun 24
Jun 25 - Sep 06
Sep 07 - Sep 30
Dec 24 - Jan 01
* min stay 2 nights or days except Long Weekends, Christmas, New Year season
* High season
not full week booking available only at last minute / 3 days before vacation
* Dear guests,
please contact us, if you are going to rent for more, than 2 weeks
* As a service to all guests, the Cottage offers extended stay departure privileges until 2:00 pm for a $100 fee but not in High Season (order only during the booking)
* Process Rentals Fee is $95
Amenities: Central 2 x Free long distance throughout Canada 2 x beach
Kitchen / Dining & Sitting areas:
* Water: City (drinkable)
* Refrigerator & Freezer
* Stove & Oven
* Magic Bullet
* Coffee Maker
* Electric can opener
* Kitchen tools
* Tea Pot
* Pots and Pans
* Cleaning Supplies
* Central Vacuum
* Smart TV- 40” - Netflix installed
* small Electric Fireplace
* Table, chairs, benches
* Coffee table
* Smart TV- 42” - Netflix installed
* Water front balcony with Bistro Set
* 1st – Q + Tw
* 2nd - Q + Tw
* 3d – Tw + Tw = King
* Blankets and Pillows
2 Full Bathrooms:
* main floor
4 season Sunroom:
* Gas Antique looking fireplace
* Dining table & chairs
* Pull-out sofa-bed
Huge wooden Deck above the kitchen:
* Pergola with roof and mosquitoes net
* Dining table & chairs
* 2 Launches & coffee table
Waterfront Backyard/Covered Patio/ Lawn:
* Summer Kitchen & Dining room with Natural Gas Barbecue
* Sink with hot/cold water
* Outside Fireplace
* Patio Furniture
* Kids Kitchen & picnic table
* Outside Shower
* Shore Line gradual: sand & stones
* Table with umbrella & 2 Beach loungers
* Fire pit
* Picnic Table
* 2 adults & 1 kid Bicycles and Helmets
* Ping-Pong Table (summer only; not at rain and wind weather)
At the Kitchen-Dining-Sitting very sunny room you will also find a great view through the sliding doors right to the Lake.
The dining room has a table and chairs to comfortably seat everyone in your party and Smart TV.
An electrical stove with glass door is the perfect way to make you comfortable during cool nights.
The large windows in the kitchen facing the lake also provide a beautiful view on East and South. The windows have mirror effect. So, during the day nobody see you from outside.
The kitchen at this cottage is fully equipped with a fridge, stove & oven, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, and a kettle, electric can opener, Magic Bullet Processor
The Sunroom is furnished with pull-out Couch, Dining Table and Chairs.
Guests enjoy the Gas Antique looking fireplace in cool season.
There are three bedrooms on the second floor.
1st bedroom has Queen size and Twin size beds.
2nd bedroom has Queen size and Twin size beds.
3rd bedroom has 2 Twin size beds, which may be connected together and create King size bed.
The covered Patio at the Cottage faces South and water front. There are Summer Kitchen with Natural Gas Barbecue, sink & Dining room with natural stone slab and granite Table, Patio Furniture & Seating Area with Outside Fireplace.
- Sleep for 8 peoples
- Linens and Towels not supplied (Additional services are available upon request at the time of booking: $15 / person Linens only; please bring your own Towels)
- Smoking not permitted
- Pets not permitted
- No child safety issues
- Cottage is not designed for wheel chair access
- Parking at your left from garage: 3 cars
- Renters must to leave the cottage clean at the end of the staying (Cleaning service is available upon request at the time of booking)
Trusted lady for cooking is available, but you must discuss ahead, at the time of your booking
“Tiny Treats European Deli”– (705) 533-4774
Store /Coffee, which operating by Polish family. Try their home yummy-yummy baking or you may order food from them even with delivery, but do it few days ahead.
Georgian Bay General Hospital:
1112 St Andrews Dr, Midland, ON L4R 4P4
Approximately one week prior to your holiday, we will contact you with information regarding the map, directions and the access to the cottage.
Please keep this information package in a safe place as well as bring it with you to your rented cottage, and remember to flip through and make sure you understand everything. Please don't lose the package as it will be the only travel package you will receive.
Most of our cottages has a security code Lock Box at the front door of the cottage, containing the keys, but there could be other arrangements depending on the cottage.
Arrival and Departure
It is very important to come not earlier, then 4 pm and
leave not later, than 11 am.
The owners need time between parties to make a quick security check and do some cleaning.
Maximum Number of people (8)
The maximum number of people that can rent the house at the same time is based on the type of septic system and pump installed in that particular cottage, which are much more sensitive than our city dwellings.
Therefore the number of people staying at the cottage should not exceed the maximum number of people allowed to stay at that particular cottage.
If the number of people exceeds the maximum, problems may occur.
Please respect the system, it's more sensitive then the city's.
Please understand that a No Pets cottage does not guarantee that no pets have ever been inside the property. It is possible that the owners of the cottage have or had pets in the house so anyone with allergies should ask ahead if the cottage had pets in it.
You can not bring pets with you to the Tiny Beaches Cottage.
Water (City Water - Drinkable)
The waste collection rules have been changed at Simcoe County in 2020.
Now garbage and recycling are collecting bi-weekly. As a result, we have to change our rules too.
Dear guests, you may NOT to leave your garbage anymore; it must be taken to the landfill/dump (see info below) or take it with you when you are leaving.
Do not keep garbage, recycling & food leftover outside, but only inside garbage wooden box at the curb, as animals will likely get into it.
You will find there: 1 green food leftover container and 2 blue boxes for recycling (rinsed containers & paper)
Mondays (holidays also) organic & recycling (check calendar) waste must be at the curb no later (by City) than 7:00 AM Things must be recycled in provided blue boxes or clear bags.
Any garbage left at the cottage or outside will result in a $100 disposal charge.
The City don't pick-up the not proper sorted waste. In this case you will be responsible and charged for that.
North Simcoe Transfer Station - 1700 Golf Link Rd, Tiny, ON L0L 2J0 = 17 km – 17 min drive on your way back to city:
Mon – Fri: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Sat: 8 AM – 4 PM
Linens and Towels are not supplied
Additional services are available upon request at the time of booking: $15 / person Linens only; please bring your own Towels
Free long distance throughout Canada.
All major cell phone providers are available in the area.
When you come to the cottage it has been cleaned by the last visitors and cleaning lady. Please clean up after your stay to make it enjoyable for the next guests and easier for cleaning lady to work, as she only have 5 h between 2 guests parties.
Cleaning service is available upon request at the time of booking
For your information: we will charge your credit card for:
- any additional renters above the accepted maximum number of people ($150 per each extra person per
- extra cleaning (if cottage was left really very dirty)
- any garbage left at the cottage or outside will result in a $100 disposal charge
- not proper sorted waste, which the City didn’t pick-up
- long distance calls (non Canada)
- smoking inside the house ($365) & immediate evacuation
- bringing not-permitted pets ($250) & pet evacuation
- failing to leave the keys in the lock box ($120)
- Trails - https://maps.simcoe.ca/Trails/?TRAIL=TinyTrail
- Provincial Parks
- Sand Beach
- Boat Launch - https://www.tiny.ca/recreation/parks-trails-beaches
- 5 Horseback Riding
- 7 Golf Courses
- 3 Mini-Golf
- Go Karts - http://balmbeachgokarts.com/